Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

My tackle is a cyber tackle, and seriously out of hand. I have decided to declutter my *gasp* email inbox! I have 75 pages of messages. The bulk of it starts in 2005. Worst yet, February 2005, when I went in for my repeat C-section and came home with Dylan, who will be 4, yes, F-O-U-R, in February. I have decided once a month I'll tackle my inbox, deleting, forwarding, or printing mail messages, but determined to weed out a whole year's worth once a month! This will get me all caught up ... only to have 2009 catch up with me this time next year. *sigh* Happy Tackling everyone!

5 comments:

More Than Words said...

Hi there!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

LOL @ your inbox!! I thought I had alot, but it does not date back to 2005!!! Have fun deleting!!! I know I need to do that too!

Susie said...

What a great cyber tackle:-)

The Happy Housewife said...

I need to do the same thing! My inbox has over 2000 messages and I have only had this computer since May!
Ugh!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com

Prairie Girl said...

oh wow - you are a brave women. The inbox tackle is a serious undertaking :)

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

L2L said...

oh my a whole year in one month, you go girl!!!!!