Monday, December 15, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...December 15th

Outside my window...the rain is falling and the clouds are hiding the sun. Is this what living in Forks feels like? ;)

I am thinking...how I love this cold and wet weather. I seriously live in the wrong area as we don't see enough of this weather.

I am thankful for...my space heater Hubby, who kept me nice and warm last night during the cold night.

From the kitchen...spaghetti made from the Taco leftovers.

I am wearing...black sweats w/ pink & black Tinkerbell shirt (the same thing as last week).

I am creating...Christmas Cards.

I am going...to our first Basic Life Skills Class (for Cameron's Type I Diabetes) tomorrow (weather permitting).

I am reading...Sheeet Music by Kevin Leman.

I am hoping...my kids don't act up while we take Christmas pictures tomorrow night!

I am hearing...the hum of the heater and raindrops falling on our patio.

Around the house...the tree is up, the stockings are hung, and it's beginning to feel like Christmas!

One of my favorite things...my nativity scene.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Basic Life Skills Class & Christmas pictures tomorrow, send out Christmas cards, more Christmas shopping, maybe I'll get my haircut, and cleaning house.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...I give you last year's Santa picture. Dylan's face is priceless!

2 comments:

This Little Hen said...

I LOVE your santa picture. I swear those pictures are always pure comedy!

quilt'n-mama said...

It was fun to catch a glimpse of life at your place. Hope your pictures went well!
Blessings,
Gayly
www.quilt-n-mama.blogspot.com