Monday, December 15, 2008

BooMama Christmas Tour of Homes 2008

BooMamaChristmasTourAs usual I am late to the party. I was unaware of BooMama's Christmas Tour of Homes 2008 until I logged in this morning to read Callapidder Days blog. As I scrolled down my list of updates, 5 Minutes for Mom posted and then Blessed...you see the pattern? So I mosey on over to BooMama's place and see a delightful sight! I'm in awe of the beautifully decorated homes. I use to be that person. When Hubby & I first got together we had a full 100 Acre Friends Village. The decorating we do today pales in comparison. There is always next year. Enough talking, more pictures, right?



The stockings are hung ... minus my lighted garland that didn't light up for us this year.


My Stampin' Up demonstrator made this Santa garland for our swap!


My favorite holiday decoration is my Nativity Scene!



Hubby swears our tree has seen better days, but every year it looks just as great!


Despite my children's pleas, I still put my beautiful angel atop the tree. They would rather have a star.

For your feasting pleasure, I present (minus a picture)...

Sun Dried Tomato Dip

8oz. Light SPREADABLE Cream Cheese
2 TBL Light Mayonnaise
1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
1/4 Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Finely Chopped (reconstitute if dried)
1/4 Cup Fresh Basil, Chopped OR about 2 TBL of dried
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced. OR about 1 tsp of garlic powder

Mix Cream Cheese, Mayo, and Lemon Juice together in a bowl.
Add chopped tomatoes, Basil, and Garlic.
Mix well.
Let sit for at least 1 hour before serving.
Serve with crackers, bagel chips, anything crunchy.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your santa garland! So cute!

Michie said...

I love that Santa garland too! Very cute!

Kelly said...

Love the nativity scene. Very pretty. Merry Christmas!

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

It's all beautiful! Merry Christmas!
-Kim

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Thanks for having me over. Your house is beautiful. I love the tree.

Happy holidays!

The Charm House said...

I love your banner and your nativity! Beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Carly said...

I love the stockings and the santa garland! Merry Christmas!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! The dip sounds delicious! =)

Rose said...

I like the angel on the tree! I also have two boys and a princess. Thanks for stopping by my place on the Christmas tour :-) Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Susanne said...

Your nativity is beautiful. I love the background of it.

Merry Christmas!