Monday, December 8, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...December 8th

Outside my window...the wind is blowing and our porch swing has fallen over.

I am thinking...I'm not in the mood for Christmas this year. How is that even possible?

I am thankful for...the doctor finally prescribing something that seems to be working for my rash.

From the kitchen...Eat a Pita Pizza tonight! YUM!

I am wearing...black sweats w/ pink & black Tinkerbell shirt.

I am creating...a Christmas shopping list. How many days do I have to start and finish my Christmas shopping?

I am going...to make lunch as soon as I'm done with this blog.

I am reading...Sheeet Music by Kevin Leman.

I am hoping...2009 is a better year for us all!

I am hearing...Dylan giggling, Cameron roaring, and Peyton crying.

Around the house...we still have not put up our Christmas decorations, but the house is clean and disinfected!

One of my favorite things...drives me crazy Peyton following me around saying, "Mahm."

A few plans for the rest of the week: Christmas shopping and catch up on the bills.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

3 comments:

Anita Ann said...

great post and what a cute picture

Unknown said...

Love the picture. I've never read Sheet Music, but I'd like to. You'll have to give a review. :)

Sherida said...

Not excited for Christmas? I think I can understand why! It is hard to be in a festive mood when things are crashing down around you. I am glad things seem to be looking up, though. Getting the insulin right must be huge, and I hope the rash goes away soon!

I think about you all the time, and am praying for Cameron a lot, I just don't say much because I don't know what to say. Hang in there! It all works out for good somehow, even if it doesn't seem that way when we are in the middle of whatever 'it' is.