Sunday, December 28, 2008

2008 In Review

I'm stealing this from Lissa over at The Anderson Clan.

Was 2008 good for you? I must admit 2008 was a bad year...from beginning to end. I'm looking forward to 2009...it's going to be our year!

What was your favorite moment of the year? Water aerobics.

What was your worst moment of the year? I have to pick one? It's hard to choose. How about my cousin and his girlfriend being murdered on January 5th? Or, my uncle dying suddenly a month later? How about Cameron's diagnosis with Type I Diabetes and subsequential hospitalization? They were all worst moments in their own right.

Where were you when 2008 began? Asleep in bed like every other year.

Who were you with? My Hubby & Peyton.

Where will you be when 2008 ends? I think I'm going to stay up and ring in the new year properly, 2009 is going to be our year!

Did you keep your new years resolution of 2008? Yes, I got active and started organizing our house!

Do you have a new years resolution for 2009? I have a few and I MUST keep them, my health depends on it.

Did you fall in love in 2008? Yes.

If yes, with who? I fell in love with my Hubby all over again.

Are you still in love? Yes.

Did you breakup with anyone in 2008? No.

Did you make any new friends in 2008? I made some super awesome friends in water aerobics and I miss them terribly. I also made some excellent friends in my Stampin' Up club!

What was your favorite month of 2008? July and August.

Why this month? We spent a lot of time at Disneyland and the beach.

Did you travel outside of the US in 2008? No, I have never traveled outside of the US.

How many different places did you travel to in 2008? We went to the San Diego Zoo in April, Disneyland, DCA, the Beach...we never left the state.

Did you miss anybody in the past year? My niece, my cousin, and my uncle.

What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2008? I only saw one movie in the theatres in 2008...Twilight. However, I fell in love with P.S. I Love You when I finally saw it on DVD.

What was your favorite song from 2008? I Am God by Kirk Franklin.

How many concerts or plays did you see in 2008? None. I wanted to see a few concerts, but we never made it. I still would love to see Wicked.

What was your favorite book in 2008? I love, love, love the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. Of course I am bias!

How many people did you sleep with in 2008? Two...Hubby & Peyton.

Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? Yes.

What was the biggest lie you told in 2008? I can't think of anything.

Did you treat somebody badly in 2008? Yes.

Did somebody treat you badly in 2008? Yes, as recently as November when my son was hospitalized and my wishes were blatantly disregarded.

What was your proudest moment of 2008? Cameron's award assembly where he received 3 of them (Honor Roll, Outstanding Reader, and Perfect Attendance).

What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008? Slipping and sliding on the ice in front of Target a week ago.

If you could go back to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be? Cameron's diagnosis with Type I Diabetes.

Where did you work in 2008? Home.

Favorite TV shows(s) of 2008? Dexter, Brothers & Sisters, & The Starter Wife

Favorite Band(s) of 2008? Too many to name. You are talking to the music junkie, remember?

Favorite Food in 2008? Classic Chicken Parmesan with Oven-Roasted Tomato Sauce and Smoked Mozzarella

Favorite Drink in 2008? Margarita, but Lissa has me wanting to try a Pomegranate Margarita ASAP!

Favorite Place in 2008? Pool doing water aerobics.

Favorite person(s) to be with in 2008? Hubby, Kiddos, BFF

Favorite person(s) to talk to in 2008? Hubby & BFF

Favorite trip in 2008? We didn't take a trip, but enjoyed Disneyland and our Annual Passes.

Favorite stores in 2008? Target.

Hardest thing you had to go through in 2008? Until November 19th it was my cousin's murder in January, but then Cameron was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes.

Most exciting moment(s) in 2008? Watching my children grow.

Funniest moment(s) in 2008? Oh my gosh...our kiddos' birthday parties, and anytime I'm with my BFF, we have too much fun together, it should be illegal.

0 comments: