Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

It was so hard to get into the Christmas spirit this year. And if you played back my home video from the kids opening their presents, you would hear this Mama screaming at Dylan, "LOOK AT ME!" I can not get that through that kid's head...you HAVE to look at me when I am taking a picture of YOU! Wearing jammies all day is a tradition we have held for the last four years. It started because we wore jammies in our Christmas picture for Dylan's 1st Christmas. The kids get brand new jammies every year and this year they got the cutest one's from Target. The brand name is Nick & Nora and they had matching robes, something I really regret not getting. Daddy wore his new Grinch jammies and I wore the one's Auntie Pam gave me last year. We feasted on turkey and ate pumpkin pie for dessert (well, Cameron didn't). We will celebrate with my best friend and her kids tomorrow (my niece is disappointed because she didn't get Breaking Dawn for Christmas...that's because Auntie got it for her and she has to wait until tomorrow to receive it). Saturday we'll celebrate with my dad, step mom and brother. On Sunday...the Christmas decorations come down!

2 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Looks like a great day was had by all. I love the new jammies, we do that as well.

Wishing you all the best in the new year.

Pam

Unknown said...

Love the photos.

Never heard of wearing jammies all day on Christmas day....I know a few in my house who would love that, and one who wouldn't!

Happy New Year from Northern Ireland.