Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Good Grief, Charlie Brown! Is it that time of year already? Christmas time is upon us and I have yet to put up our tree. We usually have it up Thanksgiving evening, or Friday afternoon. Granted, we've been a little preoccupied this year. Let's face it, I also have a walking terror toddler to contend with too. Today I am tackling Christmas letters. I actually joked to Hubby a few days before Cameron ended up in the hospital that I was only going to send out letters this year, but knew in my heart I would wind up making cards. It just so happened my Stampin' Up demonstrator had a Stamp-a-Stack and I made 15 Christmas cards. Please do not be offended if you only get a letter, at least it will have a picture in it ... I hope. I'm still waiting for Cameron to get more color back in his face, and gain a couple more pounds. Why a letter? I just don't have the heart to send out store bought Christmas cards after having made mine the last few years. Or, does it really matter? Wouldn't every understand anyway?

Question: Do I add the bad, as well as the good, we experienced in 2008, in a Christmas letter? I've never written one before.

0 comments: