Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Life's To Do List

I realize that this list will continually be a work in progress. Here is what I consider my life's to do list at the end of 2008 (in no particular order). Note: #8 still hasn't been accomplished in almost 34 years.

1. Raise my children in Jesus' likeness. Instill in them a relationship with Jesus Christ. Something I was deprived of growing up and something I try very hard and reevaluate how terrible I'm doing every day of my life. I am a work in progress.

2. Loose 100+ pounds.

3. Get married at Disneyland in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle. Hubby and I went to the justice of the peace, which was at our local library. I have always wanted a big wedding, and since I am a Disney fan(atic), hubby has agreed to renew our vows at Disneyland. We wanted to do it on our 10 year wedding anniversary, which is in 2 years. I don't think we'll have the dough for that, but maybe our 15??? This coincides #4.

4. Disney Cruise honeymoon (with kids). I know a honeymoon is suppose to be alone, but seriously a Disney Cruise...without kids, what kind of parents do you think we are? LOL

5. Swim with dolphins.

6. Go to Germany. My grandmother on my dad's side comes from Germany and it's always been a dream of mine to go visit.

7. Learn to play the piano.

8. Forgive my mother.

9. Romantic weekend away with my Hubby.

10. Lasik eye surgery. added January 9, 2009

0 comments: