Monday, December 1, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...December 1st

Outside my window...the leaves need picking up, the roses need pruned, and the lawn needs mowing.
I am thinking...I wish I knew how to stop myself from itching!

I am thankful for...our friends, we call them family.

From the kitchen...we're having chili again this week and more turkey.

I am wearing...purple sweat pants and an Eeyore T-shirt.

I am creating...an anniversary card for my Hubby.

I am going...to try and get into the doctor for this darn rash, otherwise, back to urgent care.

I am reading...The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch (I really do want to finish it this week).

I am hoping...my grandma's surgery goes smoothly tomorrow morning.

I am hearing...Go Diego Go and Star Wars (nice combination, huh?).

Around the house...no Christmas decorations are up, the first time we didn't decorate Thanksgiving weekend.

One of my favorite things...Cameron now checks his own blood sugar and records it in his book.

A few plans for the rest of the week: our anniversary (tomorrow), Cameron's school work, Grandma's surgery, and Stamp Club.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

0 comments: