Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I love you...

As I put Peyton down for her nap this afternoon, I kissed her and told her I love you like any other day. I have noticed she doesn't say it back as much as she used to, but today she just shook her head no when I said it. I said it again, "I love you Peyton." She shook her head no at me again. I asked, "You don't love me?" Fighting back tears, pouting the worse pout I have ever seen, she shook her head no one last time and said, "I love my Daddy. I want my Daddy." I promptly said, "Me too!" I told her that her Daddy loves her and misses her...I said I love you one more time, laid her down and left. My heart breaks for her.

In other news, I went to the mortuary to sign papers and pick up Mike's keys. After that I was off to the district to sign papers. Finally, I headed over to AVHS to drop off the school keys Mike had on him and ran in to a couple of friends of Mike's. I seem to have gotten a lot accomplished today. Now I'm off to go through pictures of the life I use to have...

1 comments:

Sherida said...

This breaks my heart and brings tears to my eyes. Poor Peyton ... Poor Mommy. We love you and continue to pray that God will help heal your broken hearts.