Saturday, January 22, 2011

AT&T

After Brian and I picked up my van from Kia, we headed over to AT&T. The gentlemen there told me that I would be charged the early disconnect fee for Mike's line, and to sell my iPhone on Craig's List to recoup that cost. Mike's DEAD, he no longer requires a phone! I was frustrated and pissed off.

After getting back to the house, still brewing, I called AT&T. Guess what? The early disconnect of Mike's phone line was waived. I switched my phone to his (his iPhone is newer and more sentimental as I surprised him with it last Valentine's Day), set me up an individual account, and AT&T gave me a credit of 5,000 rollover minutes to cover my extra usage so I won't get charged an arm and a leg in overage.

Thank you AT&T! I'm still ditching you when my contract is up. Your service as a whole stinks, and since the iPhone has gone Verizon...BYE!

0 comments: