Monday, January 17, 2011

Chris Colfer Wins a Golden Globe!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I can honestly say I am ecstatic! Chris Colfer won a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor in a TV Series, Mini Series, or TV Movie. It is no secret my affinity for this man and the character, Kurt Hummel, he plays on glee. I was in tears, which is pretty much my constant state right now, but these were tears of joy, which is few and far between right now.
But most importantly to all the amazing kids that watch our show and the kids that our show celebrates, who are constantly told "NO" by people in their environments by bullies at school that they can't be who they are or have what they want because of who they are. Well, screw that, kids! ~ Chris Colder
The man pictured with Chris is Ryan Murphy, co-creator of glee, which won (2nd year in a row) for Best Television Series - Musical or Comedy. I think Ryan needs his own label. I may have to go back and see what else I've written about him.

Jane Lynch won for Best Supporting Actress in a TV Series, Mini Series, or TV Movie.

0 comments: