Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What's on Your Nightstand ~ March

What's On Your NightstandThis time next month all but one book will be gone from this pile. Woo-Hoo! Technically, there will be 2 books, as my Bible is always on my nightstand as well. :) The Busy Mom's Devotional is a year read, so you'll see it every month in a pile of books I'm currently reading. I'm looking forward to the other pile of books I have, waiting for me to crack them open. I better keep up if I'm going to get through my list for Spring Reading Thing 2010. Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Nise' said...

The Count is a great book. I want to get to the Sookie series this year.

Unknown said...

That looks like a great stack! I notice you have several "getting-fit" type books. I am working on that as well, so they look interesting to me. Happy Reading!

Carrie said...

I love your enthusiasm and devotion to the task. ;D Good luck!