Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...March 30th

Outside my window...night has fallen.

I am thinking...what a busy day it was today.

I am thankful for...the wonderful shopping day we had today.

I am wearing...jeans and a T-shirt.

I am remembering...how Dylan tried on a pair of girl's shoes in Stride Rite. LOL

I am creating...nothing.

I am going...to veg the rest of the night.

I am reading...Dear John by Nicholas Sparks.

I am hoping...Peyton feels better soon.

On my mind...Easter!

Noticing that...I suck! Wish we would have been able to make it back to Angelique's for Annie's birthday, but life gets in the way.

Pondering these words...when it rains it pours.

From the kitchen...sandwiches for dinner, as it really was a LONG day.

Around the house...tiredness.

One of my favorite things...having a family outing like today.

A few plans for the rest of the week: last week of Spring Break.

From my picture journal...This will be me when I get to Heaven. tee hee

0 comments: