Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rice (Project 365/2010)

Did you know that if you put a wet electronic device in rice, it will soak up the condensation? I didn't either, but that is what this picture is of. My camera, thanks to my firstborn, is sitting in a bowl, surrounded by rice. He knows the rule, NO WATER CUPS ON THE TOP COUNTER! Does he listen? Obviously not. Tonight, as he reached for his cup, it tipped, and spilled across the counter. I screamed in horror. Mess with my camera, and this Mama is one HOT Mama! Fortunately it wasn't SOAKED, and it was in it's case. I just felt a little dampness, but enough to make my heart palpitate. (My camera is the extension of my right hand). My BFF was here and told me the trick. I grabbed some rice out and proceeded to dunk my camera. Here's to hoping everything will be better tomorrow.

0 comments: