Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...March 2nd...MARCH!

Outside my window...a few dark clouds in the skies with a chilly breeze blowing through.

I am thinking...I need a nap, or I need to get to bed earlier. YAWN!

I am thankful for...great friends who keep checking up on me during this CRAZY time.

I am wearing...jeans and a grey t-shirt with a purple peace sign.

I am remembering...how close we are to Spring.

I am creating...Easter cards.

I am going...to enjoy the time change, daylight longer, more time to get out and walk.

I am reading...The Best Life Guide to Managing Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes by Bob Greene.

I am hoping PRAYING...for those in my relational world to be saved.

On my mind...taxes. UGH!

Noticing that...Cameron has taken to reading the Harry Potter books for a second time. He's already on Prisoner of Azkaban.

Pondering these words...But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. Romans 2:5

From the kitchen...chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, corn, and crescent rolls (a good old fashioned comfort meal).

Around the house...decluttering is needed.

One of my favorite things...the way Peyton says "I LU HOU!" :)

A few plans for the rest of the week: changes.

From my picture journal...Dylan & Cameron putting together a puzzle.

0 comments: