Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Trip to the ER (Project 365/2010)

Wasn't feeling the greatest last night. Decided to go in the bedroom and take my blood pressure, it was high. I took it a few more times, and decided I better make a trip to the ER. After a series of tests, the doctor found gallstones. Seriously doesn't shock me. My aunt was about my age when she had her gallbladder out. My grandmother and mother both had theirs out in the last 18 months. I guess it's my turn now. I'm going to try and hold off on the surgery until after school is out, but since I never want to feel like that again (it was TERRIBLE), if I have another flare up, I will be getting the gallbladder out ASAP! I finally got home from the ER around 4:30 am, and have been dozing off and on all day long. Thank God Hubby is on Spring Break right now.

1 comments:

Charmed by Gorjuss said...

Ugh. That's all I can say. Keeping you in positive thoughts and prayers.