Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello (Project 365/2010)

I've been a FlyLady lurker for a few weeks now. I knew the first Baby Step was to shine my sink. Shine my sink? Really? What will that accomplish? How does that change my ENTIRE day? Last night I'm loading the dishwasher, reached my hand into the sink to grab some silverware and came out with a spider on my hand. ACK! I was HORRIFIED! I finished loading the dishwasher and shined the heck out of my sink.

This morning ... I must admit, I woke up to a little hello from my kitchen. Today's step is to get dressed to your shoes, which is also the habit for March. I have been wearing my shoes for the last couple of weeks, and what a difference it has made in getting things done, and my feet aren't as achy at bedtime. I don't know how well I'll keep that habit in the summer. I DESPISE shoes during the hot months, but I'm going to try.

1 comments:

Charmed by Gorjuss said...

If nothing else, I, too, work hard at shining my sink, though not because of a spider experience. Aaack! But it is a wonderful thing. And there are times when I just can't do it. And then the next day I'll be back at it again. I'm still working on everything else one baby step at a time.