Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...March 23rd

Outside my window...Cameron needs to pooper scooper.

I am thinking...about how a little Windex and FlyLady's purple microfiber clothes (Rag in a Bag) FINALLY cleaned my slider with hardly any effort from me. A-MA-ZING!

I am thankful for...Spring Break!

I am wearing...sweat capris and t-shirt (same thing I was wearing last week).

I am remembering...Mandelyn.

I am creating...nothing of importance.

I am going...to try Peyton's new clothes on her this evening.

I am reading...Dearly Devoted Dexter by Jeff Lindsay.

I am hoping...to make enough money on ebay (and our yard sale) to get a professional bloggy makeover.

On my mind...Biggest Loser casting call next Saturday.

Noticing that...the toys in the playroom need a good decluttering.

Pondering these words...But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash. Matthew 7:26-27

From the kitchen...Apple Pie.

Around the house...nap time...and I'm going to read once I've finished this.

One of my favorite things...Cameron's scaredy catness like his Mama's. LMBO

A few plans for the rest of the week: beach, reading, cleaning, and get ready for a visit from out of state family.

From my picture journal...my van reached 50,000 miles last week, and it won't be 5 years old until July!

1 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Enjoyed stopping by your blog today and enjoyed your answers. Cute kids too! Blessings to you!