Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Grove (Project 365/2010)

I have wanted to drive down to The Grove since after Christmas, when I learned that American Girl Place was down there. This morning I got up and decided today was the day. Totally regret it this time tonight (nursing a migraine right now), but totally love the goodies I bought Peyton for her American Girl Bitty Baby, we affectionately named Molly. Peyton kept calling her Baby Dollie, so Molly seemed a suitable substitute. Anyhow, I hated the drive and the freeways, but LOVED seeing the Hollywood sign, and the beautiful houses we passed on the way. Peyton fit right in, Ms. Hollywood herself, in her sunglasses, and baby carrier with Molly. We ate at Maggiano's and the food was delicious, but for the price, would have been nice if they included a salad. Olive Garden has definitely spoiled me. After American Girl we stopped into Pottery Barn Kids...too cute! After salivating over the cuteness in Pottery Barn, I walked into Janie and Jack, but walked right back out as it was a small shop, with which I could have dropped some serious money in. he he he Finally off to the Apple store, where I got my hands on a MacBook Pro, and cried as I left it in the store. ;) FYI, Dylan SOOOO did NOT enjoy the stairs in Apple, and came down on his butt. HILARIOUS!




0 comments: