Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I must tell you how much we ALL enjoyed The Lady's Chicken Noodle Soup from Ms. Paula Deen last week. OMG! My taste buds are still singing the praises of such glorious flavors.

Sunday ~ Spaghetti w/ Marinara Sauce, BFF/Sista/Auntie is bringing Salad Fixing's, Garlic Bread, & Brownies for dessert

Monday ~ Chicken and Dumplings

Tuesday ~ Chicken, Roasted Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes, and Roasted Asparagus

Wednesday ~ Leftover Night

Thursday ~ Steak, Baked Potatoes, & Corn on the Cob

Friday ~ Shrimp & Pasta Primavera with Salad

Have you seen these? I already had Pasta Primavera on my monthly menu plan, but couldn't resist changing things up when I saw this little goodie in the spice asile. Complete with recipe on back, can't wait to tell you what I think of it.



Saturday (FAMILY FUN NIGHT) ~ Soup & Sammies TBD

0 comments: