Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...March 16th

Outside my window...weed killer needs spraying, weeds need pulling, grass needs mowing, roses need pruning, and bushes need clipping.

I am thinking...STUPID TIFFANY! Why are you not taking a nap?

I am thankful for...my wonderful Hubby who spoils me so.

I am wearing...sweat capris and t-shirt.

I am remembering...life before laptops, DVR's, and smart phones.

I am creating...sympathy cards for a couple of very special people in my life.

I am going...to shine my sink tonight.

I am reading...entirely too many books.

I am hoping...to list Peyton's (last year) Spring/Summer wardrobe on ebay this weekend.

On my mind...Spring Break.

Noticing that...I've been keeping up on washing laundry, now if only I could keep up with folding it too. I HATE laundry!

Pondering these words...The LORD abhors dishonest scales, but accurate weights are his delight. Proverbs 11:1

From the kitchen...things change, another leftover night.

Around the house...nap time...why am I awake?

One of my favorite things...the way Peyton and Dylan play together. There is something to be said about siblings closer in age, rather than siblings 5 years and 5 months apart like my boys. ;)

A few plans for the rest of the week: making cards, reading, clearing DVR, walking, and get ready for Spring Break.

From my picture journal...I LOVE this girl!

0 comments: