Thursday, March 18, 2010

Delivery (Project365/2010)

My husband works VERY hard all year long (he is THE GREATEST provider for his family), and we were blessed with a sizable tax refund this year. Hubby then blessed me Monday night, telling me to use X amount of money to order new kitchen supplies (i.e. utensils, pots and pans, etc). I was ECSTATIC! I headed over to Amazon.com and promptly ordered up some of my wishlist items for the kitchen. I have had the same utensils since 2000, and some of them are broken. My pots and pans have taken a lickin' and my biggest skillet is a disaster (and a beast to clean).

Imagine my giddiness when I opened my front door just now. Cameron came up from behind and said, "MOM!" I told him to grab the camera. LMBO I LOVE to cook. If you had told me 8 years ago that one of my passions would be cooking, I would have fallen over laughing. And, I'm GREAT at it, not to break my arm patting myself on the back or anything. ;) I can't wait to open my boxes of goodies and start whipping up some feasts. Easter dinner is going to be AMAZING!

0 comments: