Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...November 9th

Outside my window...day has turned to night, I'm always amazed by Daylight Savings.

I am thinking...how Mike's bereavement worked out so nicely. He will get a total of 2 1/2 weeks off. We get a 4 day weekend (Veteran's Day) this weekend, his bereavement is 5 days and he'll use that next week, along with the following week off for Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for...the abundance of blessings God gave me this morning. It was as if He knew what I needed and handed it all to me between 9 and noon this morning.

I am wearing...pajamas.

I am remembering...everything I need to get done for Grandma's memorial service.

I am creating...Grandma's memorial service program.

I am going...to watch glee and try to get some sleep.

I am reading...nothing at the moment.

I am praying...the unity in my family continues while we continue to get ready for Grandma's service.

On my mind...Grandma.

Noticing that...everything seems to be falling into place.

Pondering these words...After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

From the kitchen...a LOT of fast food and take out happening right now.

Around the house...chaos, complete chaos.

One of my favorite things...memories of Grandma raking the dirt.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I'm planning Peyton's 3rd birthday party and Grandma's memorial service. I've got my work cut out for me this week.

From my picture journal...a picture of Grandma raking the dirt with Cameron helping, albeit with a broom.

0 comments: