Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...November 2nd

Outside my window...night has fallen, but the day was beautiful.

I am thinking...about how fast children grow up. It is so completely unfair.

I am thankful for...TRULY thankful for my TLBS woman, who helped me realize a few things regarding my lack of forgiveness for Denice.

I am wearing...pajamas.

I am remembering...how great Grandma looked the last time I saw her. You just can't keep a strong women down for long.

I am creating...nothing.

I am going...to clean my stove, which has caked on oatmeal from a spillover.

I am reading...Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.

I am praying...for an open heart and that God would work on it in regards to forgiving Denice.

On my mind...finances.

Noticing that...I use to complain about hating Tuesday's. HA! That has all changed since glee entered my life. ;) One hour!

Pondering these words...I am who God says I am. I am who the Bible says I am. THANK YOU Vicki for those words this morning. I needed your kind words and that AMAZING hug.

From the kitchen...dinner is done and the kitchen is closed, now it needs a cleaning.

Around the house...children are running amuck!

One of my favorite things...birthday parties! We're throwing Peyton's next week.

A few plans for the rest of the week: running children to and from school, cleaning for Peyton's party next week, Stampin' and ... pretty much nothing else.

From my picture journal...Peyton running down a grassy hill at our church after bible study.

0 comments: