Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Peyton (Project 365/2010)

Three years ago God answered my prayers and blessed me with a beautiful daughter. She is truly the apple of my eye. She is a diva, and I LOVE it. I pray she never feels towards me the way I feel toward Denice. I pray that when she looks back on her life, she knows just how much I adore her and would do anything for her. I pray she and I have the mother daughter relationship I always yearned for. I pray she never has my self-esteem issues, that she is confident in all she does, that she knows the value of her worth, and never settles for anything else. Above all, I pray she doesn't wander the earth for twenty plus years without a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.




Peyton's party isn't until next weekend, when we have a 4 day weekend for Veteran's Day, so I asked Pretty what she would like for her birthday dinner. Her response, of course, was, "Sketti" (spaghetti) and we picked Olive Garden because they will sing to you.

She cracked us up when she blew her candle out before we even started the song, and then shared with her a delicious (and too chocolaty) cake.



0 comments: