Friday, November 12, 2010

In Loving Memory (Project 365/2010)

I have been feverishly working on my Grandma's memorial service program today. I needed to have these to the print shop by 4:30. Well, it didn't happen. My laptop went down twice today, once I think the computer overheated, and I have NO idea why it shut down the second time. The second time hit me hard, as photoshop hasn't come back up since. Every time I try to open it I get the message, Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 (Editor) has stopped working. BOO! I have so many blog drafts waiting for pictures and I'm at a stand still because I can't crop or fix my red eyes. What am I to do? It's not like I know how to use Photoshop, I sure as heck wish I did, but I do know how to fix my photos.

In the meantime, here is Grandma's program for her memorial service. I think it came out beautifully! Of course the computer doesn't do this justice, but in person, my gosh it pops!

Needless to say, I missed the print shop and took it over to Staples to have some test prints done. After Peyton's party tomorrow I'll take them to Office Max and compare the two, order the 50 programs I need from there.

0 comments: