Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What's on Your Nightstand ~ September

What's On Your NightstandI've finally got some books back on my nightstand this month! I'm currently taking a Bible Study at my Church, so I'm doing a lot of Bible reading. Couple that with my Pastor's book, OIKOS. The Busy Mom's Devotional has taken on it's own life, and I'll be hammering it out soon, as I've given up the 10 minutes a week, and pushing through every other day, praying I finish it by the end of the year. I only have a few chapters left of Living Dead in Dallas, and can't believe ANOTHER season of True Blood has come and gone and I'm still in book 2. Grrrrrr! So mad at myself. Finally, my nook, which is in serious need of a case, is filled with books I'm looking forward to reading this Fall including, Evernight (Series) by Claudia Gray, which I started last week.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Happy reading!! :)

Fonda said...

I can see why so much time is taken with Bible Study...but Stepping Up is a really good one.

Enjoy!