Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...September 21st

Outside my window...it's still dark outside...5 am comes TOO quick for me!

I am thinking...about Fall. I LOVE Fall! I wish I lived someplace where I could experience the true Autumn colors, the crispness change in weather, the smell ... Alas, I live in the desert.

I am thankful for...the providings of my Hubby. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again ... He is a WODERFUL provider for his family.

I am wearing...pajamas.

I am remembering...how I got away with another Summer and NO beach trip. Woo-Hoo!

I am creating...nothing...YET! I can't wait to start a couple of Christmas projects!

I am going...to start Bible Study at my Church. I have been waiting YEARS for my schedule to open up this time slot, and FIN-A-LLY it has. SUPER excited.

I am reading...Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent by Beth Moore

I am hoping praying...Peyton's ouchies don't scar, especially the one on her arm.

On my mind...Potty Training Peyton.

Noticing that...I should try on my Fall/Winter clothes from last year, as I'm sure they aren't going to fit if I wore Summer clothes from 6 years ago this year.

Pondering these words..."The path of life leads upwards for the wise; they leave the grave behind." Proverbs 15:24

From the kitchen...breakfast cereal. No time for Oatmeal this morning.

Around the house...kids are still asleep in their beds, and my niece and nephews are crashed out in the living room.

One of my favorite things...GLEE! And it premiers TO-NIGHT! Squee!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Bible Study, decorating for Fall, Fall clothes shopping, searching up Pumpkin Patches to go in Southern California, decluttering, and reading.

From my picture journal...One of my FAV-O-RITE Fall pictures of Mandelyn.

0 comments: