Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...September 28th

Outside my window...the sun is beginning to rear it's ugly head ... what happened to Fall? I saw it one day and then Summer clotheslined her and is back full force.

I am thinking...about Dylan's 2 week "Fall Break" and how completely unfair it is that Hubby & Cameron no longer get it.

I am thankful for...my children. I am truly amazed, daily, just how in love I am with the 3 beautiful children God blessed me with.

I am wearing...jean shorts and a sleeveless blouse.

I am remembering...all the chores that need to get done.

I am creating...birthday cards.

I am going...to wake the boys up and get breakfast in them.

I am reading...The Bible.

I am hoping praying...Cameron's orthopedic appointment shows progress, not complications.

On my mind...Christmas!

Noticing that...I need some new Fall/Winter clothes after my Spring/Summer weight loss.

Pondering these words..."So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord, or ashamed of me his prisoner. But join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God, who has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time," 2 Tim 1:8-9

From the kitchen...leftovers and TV dinners.

Around the house...piles of clothes to be donated and sold on eBay.

One of my favorite things...sleeping in and I don't get to do it often enough.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Bible Study, another round of x-rays for Cameron's foot, Orthopedic follow-up, Disneyland, homework, Stampin', nail appointment ... WOW! Got a busy week

From my picture journal...Dylan's second trip to the Pumpkin Patch ... LOVE his outfit.

0 comments: