Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cheesecake (Project 365/2010)

After church this morning we decided to cruise down to Rancho Cucamonga and visit The Cheesecake Factory. We have coupons for free cheesecake slices that are expiring soon, and who can pass up free cheesecake? Not Hubby! I was apprehensive because Cameron can't have something chalked full of sugar and carbs. However, The Cheesecake Factory did NOT disappoint. They have a low carb cheesecake, only 41 grams, compared to the 70+ of the others. I allowed Cameron to eat the entire thing.


Dylan ate strawberries and cream ... I LOVE this kid!


Peyton had vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.


Hubby had the Red Velvet Cheesecake ... DELISH!


And I ate the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake ... OMG!


The Cheesecake Factory has THE BEST guacamole and chips I've ever had!

0 comments: