Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beauty and the Beast (Project 365/2010)

I have been waiting for this day since the announcement was made. Beauty and the Beast (and Sing Along) re-released for 2 special nights, before it comes to DVD in a Diamond Edition next week. I wanted it to be just Peyton and I, but it is Daddy's favorite Disney movie, so the whole family went. Peyton enjoyed it, with the exception of my singing. At one point Dylan hid his head under my arm and said, "I don't want to see her get eaten." He was referring to Belle and Beast. LMBO He had seen it before, I don't know what his trip was. In any case, Peyton saw Beauty and the Beast in the theatre, and I was honored to see it again, some 20 years after the first time I saw it.




Here's a trivia question for you: In which Disney movie does Beast make a cameo appearance? 1) Rescuers Down Under 2) Aladdin 3) Hunchback of Notre Dame 4) The Little Mermaid

0 comments: