Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010

My favorite time of year has arrived. FALL! Followed closely by Katrina's Fall Into Reading over at Callapidder Days.

Today is the PERFECT first day of Fall. Our high is suppose to be a glorious 78 degrees, and there is a glorious breeze blowing outside. Now I need to go buy Fall clothes for my 3 little rugrats. Before I run out and do that, here is my list (albeit temporary) of books I'm reading.

Women Food and God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything by Geneen Roth

The Passage by Justin Cronin

Evernight by Claudia Gray

Stargazer by Claudia Gray

Hourglass by Claudia Gray

I realize this is a short list, but I plan to build on it as the season ebbs and flows. Plus, The Passage is ENORMOUS! hehehe

2 comments:

Lisa notes... said...

Looks like you've found an author you like. That's always fun when you kind of know what to expect. Have fun reading and building on your list as time goes by.

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I have been so curious about The Passage. I'm not really into the vampire genre, but I heard the author interviewed and must admit, the book sounds fascinating.

Thanks for being part of Fall Into Reading 2010!