Thursday, September 30, 2010

Disneyland (Project365/2010)

We had to take an impromptu trip to Disneyland this month, due to wrong information given to me (for the 2nd year in a row) by the Annual Passholder's ticket agency. I sent in my renewal at the beginning of the month, but before doing so, I called to inform them that when I printed out the contract, not all the information was on there. TWO different ticket agents told me to write in what was missing and send it it. Wouldn't you know it, two days after our passes expired I got a call saying they could not honor the contract because of the filled in writing. OMG! Fortunately, the 4th person I spoke to was able to give me an extension to come down and straighten it out. We had until September 30th. This SERIOUSLY throws a kink into our payment schedule, as teacher's get paid once a month, at the beginning of the month. So I'll have to draw the money out, and put it back in at the end of the month. UGH! To top it off, Peyton turns 3 in November, and she'll need her own pass then too. Good grief.

After Cameron's orthopedic recheck, we loaded the family up in the van and headed down to Disneyland. The humidity down there was almost unbearable. We straightened out the annual passport situation, and went in to the park, because ... Halloween Time at Disneyland is my FAVORITE time at Disneyland. I'm such a Fall person, however, last night didn't feel very Autumny (Is that a word? It is now!) We jumped on the train (due to Cameron's ankle/foot) and headed to It's a Small World. Then we jumped on the train again and got off at New Orleans Square where we took in Haunted Mansion Holiday, and my favorite ride, Pirates of the Caribbean. After Pirates, Hubby took to the 2 little one's to the Jungle Cruise, while Cameron spent the rest of his birthday money in Pieces of Eight.

We were out of the park and on the tram by 7:30! We ate dinner at my favorite place to eat in Anaheim, Bubba Gumps, and back on the road, headed home, by 9:15. NICE! Once we hit the desert, the clouds opened up and it was raining. OMG! I <3 RAIN!


Cameron and I showing off our new Jack Skellington hats!


Peyton found this stuffed Jack Skellington and would not let it go. Of course Daddy bought it for her. She hugged this thing ALL over Disneyland. He is affectionately known as Jackie, courtesy of Pretty.

0 comments: