Tuesday, September 21, 2010

glee is back!

I really wanted to title this post, glee is back, bitches!, but considering my Christian followers, I thought I better not. Ha!

To kick off the season I thought I'd write up my thoughts and feelings about tonight's premiere. New Directions singing Empire State of Mind was A-MA-ZING! As per usual, it's all about Rachel. She totally did wrong by the new girl, Sunshine. Listen is my all-time favorite Dreamgirls song, and she killed it.

Coach Beiste is a welcome addition. The way she stood toe to toe with Sue, and Sue is clearly dumbfounded as she said twice, "That doesn't make any sense." I was not happy when Sue got Mr. Shue to go along with her manipulating ways. No good comes from aligning yourself with Coach Sylvester. I've got a feeling Beiste has been misunderstood her entire life, and huge softy at heart.

I'm devastated that Tina broke up with Artie for Mike. I really liked Tina and Artie together.

Finn listening to Sam sing in the shower was a little weird, even though that is how Mr. Shue found Finn. Sam is cute, but the Beiber haircut has got to go. Billionaire with the boys was cool. I think Sam would be a great country singer, IMHO.

The Queen Bitch, Quinn, is back is full form.

I'll try to keep my glee posts to a minimum this year. I'm sure Hubby will appreciate it. More posts on our little family, less posts on glee, right? ;)

0 comments: