Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...September 7th

Outside my window...some clouds...not sure if rain is in our forecast.

I am thinking...how much needs to get done by Friday.

I am thankful for...all the encouragement my (facebook) friends are giving me regarding going back to school

I am wearing...jean shorts and a grey tank top.

I am remembering...how messed up our Summer was.

I am creating...a new attitude.

I am going...to shop at Target in a few.

I am reading...Research in Education: Evidence-Based Inquiry by James H. McMillian and Sally Schumacher. I know, RIGHT? UGH!

I am hoping praying...for so many people right now, both sick and grieving.

On my mind...Cameron's birthday.

Noticing that...Dylan has a little cough to go with his green nose and sore throat.

Pondering these words..."The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14

From the kitchen...Slow Cooker Hearty Beef Stew.

Around the house...summer colds have taken over.

One of my favorite things...Season Premiere's ... The Vampire Diaries this Thursday! :)

A few plans for the rest of the week: cleaning and an impromptu party for Cameron's 11th birthday Friday evening.

From my picture journal...a snail ourside of Cameron's endocrinologist appointment last month

0 comments: