Monday, April 27, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...April 27th

Outside my window...day has turned to night.

I am thinking...my pillow is calling me to slumber.

I am thankful for...friends.

From the kitchen...Grilled Cheese & Soup for dinner.

I am wearing...my pj's, a grey pair of sweats and a black Twilight T-shirt w/ Edward Cullen that reads, "I dreamed of Edward Cullen".

I am creating...a shopping list for this Friday's Stampin' Up Club. Margarita Madness anyone?

I am praying...Auntie Pam's recovery is swift.

I am going...to finish watching last week's episode of One Tree Hill.

I am reading...Beauty's Punishment by Anne Rice.

I am hoping...this week is less dramatic than last.

I am hearing...the vacuum.

Around the house...Cameron and Dylan are cleaning up toys, Mike is vacuuming the kitchen, and Peyton is getting into mischief.

One of my favorite things...Hubby spoiling me.

A few plans for the rest of the week: walking, shopping, stamping, and reading.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Peyton learned something new today.

0 comments: