Saturday, April 25, 2009

Change

PhotobucketI tend to be a creature of habit. I don't deal well with change. If something isn't broken, why fix it? Having said that, I have used the SAME razor since I started shaving at 11 years old. The Schick Personal Touch has always done it's job well. However, it's becoming harder to find the replacement blades and this morning, I retired it. I bought the Gillette Venus Spa Breeze and had my first run with it while in the shower today. Let me tell you ladies, what a difference. There is no need for lathering your legs, or shaving cream...EVER! The shave gel bars are built into the razor. I just slid my leg under the water, wetting my leg and razor...and shaved my legs. I felt confident even without my glasses, that I was getting the best, smoothest shave possible. My legs haven't had this close a shave in years, and they felt so silky smooth! I would recommend this great little razor to any woman.

0 comments: