Monday, April 13, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...April 13th

Outside my window...the nasty wind is nowhere to be found. Woo-Hoo!

I am thinking...I hate Monday's!

I am thankful for...my children and Hubby!

From the kitchen...tacos.

I am wearing...black sweats and black Twilight T-shirt.

I am creating...anniversary cards.

I am going...to order another Interview with the Vampire book, after my last one failed to arrive. Grrrr!

I am reading...The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice.

I am hoping...Cameron gets his Mission assignment completed.

I am hearing...Dylan holler he has to go potty.

Around the house...Dylan is running to the bathroom and Peyton is shaking her maracas and dancing.

One of my favorite things...tacos.

A few plans for the rest of the week: cleaning!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...my loves!

0 comments: