Monday, April 6, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...April 6th

Outside my window...the lawn needs mowing, the roses need clipping, and the weeds need pulling!

I am thinking...we're back to the grind this morning, Spring Break is officially over.

I am thankful ...that Dylan has only had 3 accidents in the last week of potty training.

From the kitchen...good old fashioned chicken and mashed potatoes.

I am wearing...black sweats w/ a pink Tinkerbell T-shirt.

I am creating...nothing.

I am going...to put the clothes in the dryer.

I am reading...The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice's pen name A.N. Roquelaure.

I am hoping...Hubby hears good news on his car today.

I am hearing...Special Agent OSO.

Around the house...Dylan and Peyton are engrossed in this new show.

One of my favorite things...watching Dylan enter the bathroom without having to say anything.

A few plans for the rest of the week: keeping up on Dylan's potty training, Easter shopping, listing more on ebay, having Grandma over for dinner, and maybe some cleaning.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Dylan stayed up in his bed during naptime, only to crash on the couch a few minutes after I let him out of his room.

0 comments: