Monday, April 20, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...April 20th

Outside my window...a bright sun shiny day.

I am thinking...will I have time for a nap today?

I am thankful for...the luxury of being a stay-at-home-Mama that my Hubby provides me.

From the kitchen...leftovers for lunch.

I am wearing...brown w/ pink striped capri's and pink and brown T-shirt.

I am creating...nothing.

I am going...to Olive Garden for dinner with Hubby and the kids.

I am reading...The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice.

I am hoping...we haven't skipped Spring and gone straight to Summer.

I am hearing...Hot and Cold by Katy Perry.

Around the house...Peyton is crawling on me and Dylan is watching Little Einsteins.

One of my favorite things...the smell of cinnamon.

A few plans for the rest of the week: buy a new pair of walking shoes and join The Biggest Loser Club.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

0 comments: