Tuesday, April 28, 2009

American Idol

I enjoyed the ENTIRE hour of American Idol tonight. Who knew Jamie Foxx could inspire such great talent to overflow onto the American Idol stage. Where was he when Lil Rounds was taking a steep nose dive and nobody could save her? Watch out American, Kris Allen may sneak up and pounce. I will downloading his version of The Way You Look Tonight.

Matt Giraud...what can I say? I'll buy a CD from any day! One of my favorite songs is My Funny Valentine and he did it such justice. I was FLOORED when Randy and Kara started their critiques. I was screaming at the TV, "Were you watching the same performance I was?" Thank God for Simon. :)

Gokey, Gokey, Gokey. He is pitch perfect EVERY time! That boy channeled some serious star power as he sang Come Rain or Come Shine and finally, FIN-A-LLY, showed Simon EXACTLY what he was made of.


Oh, but Adam ... Adam Lambert must be Feeling Good right about now. Adam is EVERYTHING American Idol stands for. He, like David Cook, takes risks. He isn't afraid to strut his stuff, and coming down those stairs ... I was in awe! And that voice ... Good Grief! His voice comes from Heaven. There is no other way to say it. WHO sings like that? Adam does.

0 comments: