Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday: Address Book

Now that the Christmas season is over, I find myself tackling the dreaded Address Book. All year long, post-it notes, envelopes, and other such items containing pertinent information of my loved ones, find themselves smushed into my address book. And if I have forgotten to put the paper I jotted said information on in the book, then I am forever asking the same person over and over again, "What is your new cell phone number?" Ugh. Every year, as the Christmas decorations come down, I take down all the Christmas cards we've gotten and throw them in ... you guessed it, the address book. I had left overs from last year's bunch, that arrived late. Oy! Now I sit down and record who I sent Christmas cards to, who I received Christmas cards from, and any changes, whether it's address, phone number, birth, death, or divorce. Ahhh...I feel so accomplished with this tackle. :)


BULGING address book!

Notice the phone (caller ID) and iPhone? Backups! ;)

The pile of trash next to the address book I'll shred!

Now it closes AND has room! :)

0 comments: