Monday, January 11, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...January 11th

Outside my window...are beautiful, clear skies.

I am thinking...I miss being able to put my hair in a ponytail!

I am thankful for...school being back in session.

I am wearing...jeans and a Twilight shirt.

I am remembering...everything that did not get accomplished over our 3 week Christmas break.

I am creating...a guest list for Dylan's birthday party.

I am going...to call the Pharmacy and get some refills of Cameron's diabetic supplies.

I am reading...PrayerWalk by Janet Holm McHenry.

I am hoping...to keep my Fit Mommy Friday goals.

On my mind...finances.

Noticing that...everyone perked right out of bed this morning, wonder how long it will last?

Pondering these words...In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:4-6

From the kitchen...spaghetti, salad, and garlic buns.

Around the house...the boys are gone, hence, quiet! ;)

One of my favorite things...Peyton's independence.

A few plans for the rest of the week:purge and clean, walk, convince Hubby to take down Christmas lights, and Stampin'.

From my picture journal...Peyton's first ponytail (Christmas Eve).

0 comments: