Monday, January 4, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...January 4th

Outside my window...the sun is beginning to set in overcast skies.

I am thinking...I need a visit to Urgent Care!

I am thankful for...a new oven sitting in my kitchen.

I am wearing...jeans, t-shirt, and slippers.

I am remembering...what 2 years ago was like.

I am creating...nothing...yet.

I am going...to take Peyton with me to Urgent Care this evening.

I am reading...and LOVING PrayerWalk by Janet Holm McHenry.

I am hoping...everything on my To Do list gets done this week, our last of a very long, very tiring, 3 week Christmas break.

On my mind...my earaches.

Noticing that...no matter how hard I try, January 5th will come, I will remember, and the rage will once again fill my heart.

Pondering these words...
Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Who was and is and is to come
Who was and is and is to come

Great worship last night at church.

From the kitchen...a little of this, a little of that.

Around the house...you can see the desks in the office ... PROGRESS!

One of my favorite things...glee soundtracks! :D

A few plans for the rest of the week:more purging, organizing, cleaning, and healing of whatever ailment has Peyton and I down.

From my picture journal...Peyton and her American Girl Bitty Baby from Santa Claus. ;)

0 comments: