Thursday, January 7, 2010

Classics Bookclub Goals

Many of you know just how much I enjoy the 5 Minutes Sisterhood. This year I'm excited to join the 5 Minutes for Books Classic Bookclub. I would run across it last year, and think, GOSH, I really SHOULD read this book or that book. After the new year, I specifically went looking for the guidelines, hoping I wasn't too late. Fortunately, some changes have been made to the Classic Bookclub, and I'm free to choose my own books, the number of books, and link up quarterly with my reviews. I am excited to announce my goal books for the year.

I have never read a Jane Austen book. I know, right? I have chosen to read Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility.

Other classics on my TBR (To Be Read) list are:

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou

If you have any suggestions of books I MUST read, please, feel free to leave me a comment. :)

0 comments: