Monday, January 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...January 25th

Outside my window...Bella just bit a crow in the behind.

I am thinking...I need to figure out what the post problem is with my blogging.

I am thankful for...the grace of God.

I am wearing...New Moon t-shirt, jeans, and shoes.

I am remembering...last week's glorious rain.

I am creating...chili in the crockpot, my own recipe.

I am going...to pick up Dylan from preschool in a little bit.

I am reading...Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris.

I am hoping...I don't get whatever Hubby has.

On my mind...contacts?

Noticing that...in 8 days I'll be 35. UGH!

Pondering these words...I wish music played during epic moments of my life and not just in movies. he he he

From the kitchen...chili and cornbread.

Around the house...laundry needs folding.

One of my favorite things...Peyton's curls at the back of her head.

A few plans for the rest of the week: try not to get sick.

From my picture journal...a boy Cameron and Jake his dog...

0 comments: