Friday, January 22, 2010

My Heart (Project 365/2010)

No school today due to inclement weather. We have washed away roads, road closures, and let's face it, the rain has caused a MESS (part of our sidewalk in our community completely washed away), nobody should be out driving in it.

I get a lot of flack for not having enough pictures of Cameron (if you only knew), but he's in school ALL day long. I take pictures of who is with me 24/7 Princess Peyton. I walked into the living room this morning and found Cameron and Peyton laying together on the floor. I didn't have time to grab the camera, my iPhone was one me, and I shot these pics. How my heart burst with love, yet, tore apart, all at the same time. I have pictures of Cameron, a little older than Peyton is now, with another beautiful little girl in my life. My heart melts to see Cameron do the same things he did with Mandelyn. My heart aches that I'll never get to see Peyton play with Mandelyn. The constant band-aid covering the hole in my heart was ripped off today...I'll have to rebandage it later.


0 comments: