Monday, January 18, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...January 18th

Outside my window...still, dark, black skies...the calm after the storm.

I am thinking...I have many phone calls to make in the morning.

I am thankful for...health insurance.

I am wearing...flannel pj's and slippers.

I am remembering...the delicious French Onion Soup I had for dinner.

I am creating...a new me.

I am going...to make a grocery list.

I am reading...PrayerWalk by Janet Holm McHenry.

I am hoping...I can get Dylan into the doctor tomorrow.

On my mind...God.

Noticing that...it's going to be a late night.

Pondering these words...Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

From the kitchen...of Starbucks, hot chocolate. he he he

Around the house...Peyton has given herself a milk bath...UGH!

One of my favorite things...Peyton's kisses and "I do too".

A few plans for the rest of the week: gym and reading.

From my picture journal...Cameron and the chocolate fountain at Disney's Family Thanksgiving Feast in the Grand Ballroom of the Disneyland Hotel!

0 comments: