Monday, January 26, 2009

Vampire Reading Challenge


Honestly, do I need another reading challenge in 2009? Doesn't my 100+ reading challenge cover everything? Of course, but then J. Kaye wrote a blog on a Vampire Reading Challenge hosted by It's All About Books. Mwahahaha. Vampires? Plus reading? Yep, sign me up!

My tentative list includes:

The ENTIRE Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice
1. Interview with the Vampire
2. The Vampire Lestat
3. The Queen of the Damned
4. The Tale of the Body Thief
5. Memnoch the Devil
6. The Vampire Armand
7. Merrick
8. Blood and Gold
9. Blackwood Farm
10. Blood Canticles
11. Pandora
12. Vitorio the Vampire

Claudia Gray's books
13. Evernight
14. Stargazer

15. Dracula by Bram Stoker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listened to a few of the Anne Rice books on audio. Loved BLACKWOOD FARMS!

Amy said...

I read Dracula(Audiobook) for the first time last year. I absolutely loved it. One of my favorites for 2008!